How to make a phone call with Apple Watch
Not only can you receive calls right on your Apple Watch, you can also make them!
It’s like living in the future. Phone calls. On your wrist. And there’s more than one way to do it. While Siri will almost always be the easiest and quickest way to make a call on your Apple Watch, you can also fall back on the Phone and Friends apps for when Siri isn’t available or appropriate. All three ways are simple to so, once you know how!
How to make a call with Siri on Apple Watch
- Say Hey Siri or press and hold the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to activate Siri.
- Tell Siri who you want to call, for example: “Call Heather”
- Tap the number you want call, if there’s more than one option.
How to make a call with the Friends app on Apple Watch
- Press the side button on your Apple Watch to open the Friends app.
- Turn the Digital Crown to select the person you’d like to call.
- Tap on the Call button.
How to make a call with the Phone app on Apple Watch
- Launch the Phone app from the Home screen of your Apple Watch.
- Choose Favorites, Recents, or Contacts.
- Tap the name of the contact you want to call.
from iMore – The #1 site for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and all things Apple! http://ift.tt/1bvmnXA