How to quickly send photo and video selfies in iOS 8
iOS 8 has made it easier than ever to send both photo and video selfies with the help of the Messages app. Literally, a swish and a flick and your message is on its way to the recipient!
How to send selfies and videos faster than ever with iOS 8
- Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher.
- Tap on the text thread you’d like to send a selfie or video to.
- Tap and hold on the camera icon that’s located to the left of the text entry field.
- Slide your finger up to take a photo and send it on its way.
- Slide your finger to the right to start taking a video. When you’re done, release your finger and it’ll be on it way.
- Alternately, you can lift your finger up and tap the flip camera icon in the top right to take a photo or video of something other than yourself.
If you don’t want to send the recorded video or want to cancel sending a photo, lift your finger up without sliding up or down. Then simply tap the x in order to cancel. As always, you can short tap on the camera icon in order to attached an existing photo or video.
from iMore – The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog http://ift.tt/1tg6JF7