How to take time-lapse videos with iOS 8
iOS 8 brings a lot of new features to the Camera app of your iPhone. One of them is a brand new time-lapse mode, which snaps photos at dynamic intervals and stitches them together to create stunning movies you can then play back and share with friends and family.
How to create a time-lapse video on your iPhone or iPad
Before beginning, make sure that your iPhone or iPad supports time-lapse mode. For iPhone users, this includes iPhone 5 and newer. For iPads, this includes ???
- Launch the Camera app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher.
- Enter time-lapse mode by swiping all the way to the right so the time-lapse option is yellow.
- Tap on the record button to start your time-lapse.
- Let it go until you’re ready to stop it. This may be a 15 second period, or much longer.
- When you’re done capturing, tap the record button again to end the time-lapse.
That’s all there is to it. iOS will now put together your time-lapse video which will be available in the Photos app any time you’d like to view it. You can also share it with friends and family via messages, email, on social media, or by other means. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you!
from iMore – The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog http://ift.tt/1uTXrNZ