How to use your Apple Watch as a stopwatch
The Apple Watch has a great stopwatch feature built right in.
No longer do you have to pull out your iPhone, launch the Clock app, and select the stopwatch tab. Instead, just look down at your wrist, select the Stopwatch app on your Apple Watch and you’re ready to go! You can even customize the look and feel of the Stopwatch app to suit the activity you need to time.
How to use the Stopwatch app on Apple Watch
- Launch the Stopwatch app from your Apple Watch’s Home screen.
- Tap the green start button to begin timing.
- To add a lap, tap the white button at the bottom right.
- Tap the red stop button to stop the timer.
How to switch between stopwatch views on Apple Watch
- Launch the Stopwatch app on your Apple Watch.
- Press firmly on the screen.
- Choose one of the four display types.
from iMore – The #1 site for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and all things Apple! http://ift.tt/1FeW4ky